Organizational & Methods Manager (Posted on 22 July 2017)
- Able to develop structure and frameworks within corporate and departments to ensure integration and consistency within the Group of companies
- Has good knowledge of corporate governance, business process flow, framework & structure and policy documentation.
- Develop organization objectives, strategies and plans with the aim to achieve customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Evaluate current system and structure with stakeholder and monitor the trends at all levels of the organization.
- Review and recommend best practices to improve existing operational methods and procedures including administrative and clerical procedures, improve work flows, redefine job functions to resolve organizational problems.
- Analyze and improve process workflow, records, reports and manuals.
- Evaluate , identify and report any deviation of operations performance against existing procedures or standards, and ensure actions are taken to rectify the deviations reported.
Skills & Specification:
- Possess a logical mind, good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to analyze data and produce reports.
- Able to get buy in from management and stakeholders on new proposals and recommendations.
Education & Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess a minimal Degree in any discipline, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Economics and/or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years related working experience in Public Listed Companies, Organization and Methods (O&M) or Internal Audit.