MIS MANAGER (Posted on 22 July 2017)
- Set up, maintain and improve MIS infrastructure to meet the business and operational requirement of the Group of companies.
- Troubleshooting, monitor, maintenance and support on Windows Server, Network infrastructure (LAN & WAN) and PC/desktop/laptop.
- Maintain & provide support on computer hardware & software, telephone system, CCTV and other MIS systems in the Group.
- Responsible in security administration of Windows Servers, Internet gateway, Firewalls, IPS and End-point security system.
- Enforce systems security policies and standards of the company.
- Apply OS/security patches and upgrades on a regular basis.
- Advice, propose and/or document the procedures and process to support the MIS related system.
- Ensure system maintenance tasks are carried out according to maintenance schedule to ensure optimum uptime and no unscheduled downtime.
- Minimum Degree holder in Computer Science / Information Technology / or equivalent. Network certification of CCNA, MCSE or MCSA is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field with experience as the ‘Person-in-Charge’.
- Strong technical hands-on experience in Windows Server, Cisco network equipment, Firewall, VPN, PC Desktops, Antivirus system, Email services and Internet related services.
- Strong manufacturing background with implementation of ERP system.
- Able to work independently, has proactive working attitude and service & results oriented: willing to work beyond normal working hours to ensure uptime.
- Able to work with other team members and departments, preferably someone who has experience in leading a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.