Calibration Officer (Posted on 22 July 2017)
- Update External Calibration Master list.
- Auditee for calibration team.
- Ensure all external calibration equipment are updated and recalibrated by accredited company.
- Verify external and internal calibration certificate.
- Registration of new equipment for internal and external calibration.
- Organize external calibration plans.
- Send out notification for expired / due date internal calibration equipment to related department.
- Follow up equipment due date (Internal) based on Master list.
- Perform re-verification item if there is re-calibration request from any department.
- Prepare raw data, certificate & change sticker for equipment after calibration work.
- Organize standard calibration equipment.
- Filling all external & internal calibration certificate.
- Candidate must possess at SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/ STPM/ “A” Level/ Pre-U/ Professional Certificate/ Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably those with Manufacturing background. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Mature and self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Enjoy challenges and able to work with tight deadlines.